As a condition of entry to Revesby Workers’ Club, patron’s attire must be clean, neat and tidy, in good repair and in good taste at all times. Patrons conduct must be orderly and not offensive. The following regulations apply.
CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE IF, IN THEIR OPINION, THEIR STANDARD OF DRESS OR BEHAVIOUR IS CONSIDERED UNSUITABLE FOR REVESBY WORKERS’ CLUB.
- Leather dress shoes
- Cotton T-shirt without collar
- Ankle Socks
- Bare-backed tops (in moderation e.g. evening wear / formal wear)
- Patrons are permitted entry into the club with thongs until 8pm and are permitted to stay in the club if they gained entry before 8pm.
NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ANY TIME
- Provocative or offensive clothing
- Singlets / sleeveless shirts for men
- Dirty or torn clothing of any kind
- Sneakers without socks
- Football shorts
- Handkerchief tops (women) / Bare feet
- Inappropriate language, offensive gestures or racism
- Poor personal hygiene
- Headwear including caps, beanies, bandanas etc, (religious headwear excluded)
- Patrons who are drunk, disorderly, violent or suspected of taking illicit substances will be refused entry or asked to leave the premises immediately. $550 on the spot fines can apply.
THE FOLLOWING IS ALLOWED UNTIL 8PM IN THE SPORTS BAR ONLY
- Clean overalls / Work attire
- Thongs and rubber thongs
- Steel cap boots and shoes
HEALTH MATES FITNESS CENTRE
- Gym shoes or runners must be worn at all times whilst training
- A clean towel must be used in the gym at all times
- Tights must be worn under leotards
- Clean, neat and tidy sporting attire must be worn
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON AGE RESTRICTIONS
Persons under 18yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times whilst on club premises – including all shows. However, persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to remain on Club premises after 11pm excluding the Whitlam Room (or function).