Revesby Workers’ crèche facilities will offer members an opportunity to pursue some ‘me time’ while their children are cared for by professional and friendly staff. Whether it’s a gym workout, massage, workshop or consultation at the gym or a coffee or dining experience at the club.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualification in Child Care ( Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar)
- Senior/Apply First Aid qualification and Working with Children Check
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and professionalism
- High standards of presentation and personal grooming
- Ability to interact with children in a positive, sensitive and respectful manner
- Highly developed observation and reporting skills
- Hands on experience in a high quality crèche program would be highly regarded
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of fun and engaging Crèche programs, ensuring quality care and supervision of children
- Foster children’s learning through the setting up of age appropriate games and activities
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of each child and maintain a creative and playful atmosphere
- Identify and respond to any emergency, and complete the relevant incident report
- Ensure all equipment and facilities are stored maintained in a safe and operational condition
- Provide input into the development of continued improved procedures and processes
- Assist in the coordination of the day to day running of the Club’s crèche service
We are looking for 2 candidates who will be required to work the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 4pm to 8pm
Friday and Saturday 6pm to 10pm
Saturday 8.15am to 11.15am
Being a part of our team means:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff rewards and recognition program
Revesby Workers’ is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.
To be considered for this role you must have rights to work in Australia.
Send your Resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.