Restaurant Supervisor – Mooney Mooney Club (Full-Time)
Nestled on the shores of the Hawkesbury River, with views across to Brooklyn, you’ll find the tranquil setting of Mooney Mooney Club.
Apart from its serene waterside setting, Mooney Mooney Club is best known for its restaurant Coastal Dining – the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a mid-week meal or laze away a Sunday afternoon in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere.
At Coastal Dining, the focus is on fresh produce and quality meat and seafood served in our idyllic setting by friendly staff. Enjoy our award-winning food in our relaxed, informal atmosphere.
Reporting to the Club Manager, we are now seeking a Restaurant Supervisor to join our reputable team. The right candidate will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional dining service to all guests, providing guidance and training to other members of the FOH team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Service excellence;
- Demonstrate knowledge and willingness to contribute to sales in catering and beverage;
- Encompass high standards of product quality, facility presentation and product knowledge;
- Demonstrate knowledge of all club promotions, functions, and activities and communicate this with guests and visitors;
- Team training and supervision;
- Keep abreast of latest trends in dining;
- Food and beverage quality and presentation control;
- Cleanliness and legislative compliance;
- Cash handling procedures and measures;
- Effective rostering and workforce planning;
- Working with the manager to assist in the smooth execution of functions and events.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to confidently communicate with and engage our guests in a relaxed and friendly manner
- Solid knowledge of Australian wines & a basic understanding of European wine
- A genuine passion for Service Excellence & the ability to put the customer first
- A great eye for detail and presentation
- Excellent leadership qualities and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems, think on your feet, and multi-task
- Be well presented
- Passionate about food and a strong desire to learn and develop in your role
- Hands on & lead by example
- Ability to train and motivation that can inspire fellow team members
- Food Safety Certificate and Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Week day, week night and week end availability is essential
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a personable service culture, while maintaining professionalism and has an unstopping focus on customer service.
Our staff benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite secure parking
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Complimentary uniform
Revesby Workers’ is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.
To be considered for this role you must have rights to work in Australia.
Send your Resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Mooney Mooney Club is a division of Revesby Workers’ Club