Sous Chef (Mooney Mooney Club)
Craving autonomy, a stunning location and a 45 hour working week?
Applications are invited from experienced Sous Chefs wanting to progress their career further with taking full control of their own kitchen, brigade and menu design.
Nestled on the shores of the Hawkesbury River, with views across to Brooklyn, you’ll find the tranquil setting of our Mooney Mooney Club.
Our Mooney Mooney Club is best known for its restaurant ‘Coastal Dining’- the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a mid-week meal or laze away a Sunday afternoon in an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere.
At Coastal Dining, the focus is on fresh produce and quality meat and seafood served in our idyllic setting by friendly staff.
This key leadership role will involve working closely with the Club Manager.
What you bring to the role:
- Three plus years’ experience as a Sous Chef;
- Exemplary presentation and a professional demeanour, backed by sound verbal and written communication skills;
- Business acumen and the ability to effectively utilise your brigade; and
- Digital literacy.
Fostering a great team environment, forecasting day to day kitchen operations and a thorough knowledge of food safety standards are a pre-requisite.
Some of the benefits of working at the Mooney Mooney Club include:
- An attractive remuneration package that includes five weeks’ annual leave per year;
- A professional working environment;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- On-site car parking; and
Send your Resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.