Early Childhood Educators
WHO IS TRULY INTERESTED IN YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING?
WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOUR FUTURE?
The Tree House Early Childhood Centres are!
Have you always wanted to be with an Employer that genuinely cares for you and ensures your happiness?
We are looking for genuine people who are keen for an opportunity to kick start or build their career. Offering the support of a team that will put you through all the training you need, and give you all the help that you ask for, to get you to where you want to be!
We are offering Full-time positions.
Roles on offer include:
- Diploma or Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
What can we give you?
- A clear career path and ongoing training opportunities, if that is what you are seeking! We will give you all the support you need to succeed.
- Paid meal breaks.
- You won’t have to pay for parking.
- We celebrate often with plenty of staff recognition initiatives, rewards and fun events.
- On the Job Training, although experience is desired, the right attitude and great communication is all we need
We are seeking applicants who:
- Are available Monday to Friday with flexibility between the hours of 7am and 6.30pm.
- Are able to develop warm & respectful relationships with children & families
- Are computer literate as we provide electronic programming.
- Are over the age of 18 and hold a current Working with Children Check
- Enjoy creating a safe, fun, warm and welcoming environment
- Are passionate about working with all age groups (6 weeks – 5 years) to really gain experience and practical knowledge
- Willing to support and implement a quality educational curriculum
- Are enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible and reliable
- Have the motivation and drive to complete their study while getting paid for it (If undertaking a traineeship)
- Will assist with documenting in line with Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Quality Standard
- Has excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
The ideal applicant will have prior experience in a similar role and;
- have a Diploma or Certificate III in Early Childhood
- be energetic and have a strong sense of teamwork
- Be able to motivate and support colleagues in regards to the day to day running of the room & programming responsibilities
- Be able to create a warm and inviting environment for all children and families
We will offer you
- Excellent working conditions
- A great team environment
- On-site parking
What we care about:
- Our Children
- Our Community
- The Future
- Equality and Workplace Gender Equality
- The Environment
- Safety: and
Return to Work and Wellbeing Officer – People & Culture
We are looking for a person who can support a range of Human Resources functions as our new RTW and Wellbeing Officer, People & Culture. You will be working in a small and positive People & Culture team of 6, led by our Executive Manager – People & Culture, and you will be provided with ongoing training across a range of projects to grow your skills and ultimately move you up towards taking on a more senior role within the team.
Our People and Culture Team displays cohesiveness, passion and genuine care for our workforce. This role will adhere to our company’s Core Values whilst providing HR support for our 350+ strong workforce.
Our Core Values are:
- Adaptability – To accomplish all tasks essential for success
- Teamwork – Continual collaboration uniting passionate individuals
- Support – Protective, supportive and most importantly inclusion of all
- Strength – Determined to strive for our goals through all adversities.
Your role as a RTW & Wellbeing Officer is to support the P&C team in the following functions:
- Provide prompt rehabilitation and return to work support for all work related and non-work related injuries.
- Basic knowledge of Industrial and workplace relations
- Consult with management regarding suitable duties to match rehabilitation program, including hours, work methods, access issues, equipment design and programming for resumption of normal duty.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and or processes relating to people experience policies, practice and procedures
- Work Health & Safety (WHS)
- Compliance and Administration
- To identify and implement change in processes or provide education that assists with injury prevention and health and wellbeing initiatives
- Other HR projects as they arise
What will you bring to us:
- This role has its core function in Compliance and Administration. We are looking for someone with strong administrative skills and an interest in the development of Policy and Procedures in line with workplace legislation.
- Whilst experience is preferred, training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be a person who has genuine empathy and care for others, whilst having the talent to communicate complicated concepts in a clear and simple way.
- You are able to work with confidential and private information in appropriate fashion.
- You will bring a high level of attention to detail, problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- You will be able to build relationships across different teams.
- WHS experience to support the RTW role and WHS Committee duties is highly desirable
- Previous experience as a Medical / Legal / Executive Assistant is highly desirable
- You will have the ability to fit in with our culture of ‘doing what it takes’ to get the job done in a business that operates across 7 days / nights, and have a hunger to work with one of NSW’s leading hospitality groups!
What we offer you:
- A supportive, hardworking and people focused team
- Flexibility to work either on a Part time or Full time basis – between 30 – 38 hrs/week
- A career path and plenty of ongoing training if that is what you are seeking
- A company that lives by its values and has strong focus on its community and its people
- Discounted gym membership if fitness is your thing
- Free meals whilst on shift
- On-site parking
What we care about:
- Our Patrons and our Community
- The Future and The Environment
- Equality, Diversity and Workplace Gender Equality
- Safety: and
Would you like to join our team? Does this sound like something you could embrace and enjoy? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a cohesive team in a financially secure large Club Group. Please forward your applications via the APPLY NOW button below.
Revesby Workers’ is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding with this decision