Are you looking for a career in child care and seeking an opportunity to partner with a reputable employer group that has both an enviable track record and demonstrable support?
We have exciting opportunities for Certificate III and Diploma trained staff for our 90-place long day childcare centre, along with a second 31-place long day childcare Centre, due to open in the coming month.
The Tree House Early Childhood Centres are both architecturally designed, purpose built early learning centres, catering for children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
The roles involve working closely with the Room Leaders to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
To be successful in the role, the following attributes are strongly desired:
- Demonstrate the ability to work together in a team environment;
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communication and involvement ;
- Possess and display a passion and commitment to early childhood education;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care;
- Current First Aid Certificate (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis);
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
Some of the benefits of working at The Tree House Early Childhood Centres include:
- Above Award rates;
- A professional working environment;
- Ongoing professional development opportunities;
- A diverse workforce and facilities;
- On-site car parking; and
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Please note: This position is for Casual employment. We are seeking staff that are available to work within the hours of 7am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Potential for the right candidate to move to Part time employment will be considered.
To apply, please email your availability and Resume to Simone Nolan, People & Culture Coordinator email@example.com
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Revesby Workers’ Club is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.