POSITION VACANT | HEALTH MATES FITNESS CENTRE
Position: Member Services Consultant (Reception)
Status: Permanent Part-time
We are seeking a bubbly, confident and well-presented individual to join our award winning health club’s reception team. You are committed to delivering exceptional service with a smile on your face, a spring in your step and a can-do attitude! The role will combine both building rapport with current and prospective members, plus providing exceptional service at reception.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Genuinely looking forward to engaging with our members (face to face and phone).
- Keen to work in a lively environment which requires multi-tasking; includes taking calls, administration, greeting members/guests, promoting events/programs, booking appointments, membership sales and cash handling.
- A quick thinker with a professional, positive attitude who is motivated to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to use a computer for data entry, point of sale and membership enquiries.
- Have a solid belief and practice of leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Prepared to work approximately 30+ hours per week and flexible with the days/times that you are available. Shifts include various times of the day, including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Registered Exercise Professional (AusREP)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Diploma of Fitness
- Driver’s License
Revesby Workers’ is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.
- Email your Resume, availability and why you would be suitable for the role.
- P.8707 6958 E. email@example.com
- Applications close 2 April 2019.