Maitre d’ (Permanent Part-time)
Bel Cibo is now seeking an experienced Maitre d’ to join the team. You will be responsible for delivering outstanding guest experiences, which exceed expectations.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Service excellence
- Encompass high standards of product quality, knowledge and restaurant presentation
- Drive the reservations side of the business
- Build and maintain a professional floor team that provides excellent customer service at all times
- Keep abreast of latest trends in dining
- Working with the Executive Chef to build knowledge of the team
- Food and beverage quality and presentation control
- Cleanliness and legislative compliance
- Cash handling procedures and measures
- Demonstrate knowledge and willingness to contribute to sales in catering and beverage
- Build rapport with customers and staff
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to confidently communicate with and engage our guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Solid knowledge of Australian wines & a basic understanding of European wine
- Good knowledge of spirits and cocktails
- A genuine passion for Service Excellence & the ability to put the customer first
- A great eye for detail and presentation
- Excellent leadership qualities and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about food and a strong desire to learn and develop in your role
- Lead by example with the ability for team training
- Motivation that can inspire fellow team members
- Food Safety Certificate and Responsible Service of Alcohol
This role will be 20 plus hours per week Wednesday to Saturday 5pm to 10pm with the flexibility for special events.
Our staff benefits are:
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite secure parking
- Discounted Gym membership
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Complimentary uniform
Revesby Workers’ is committed to an equitable and diversified workforce. We strongly encourage candidates from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background to apply for this role.
To be considered for this role you must have rights to work in Australia.
Send your Resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.