ClubGRANTS 2017 Presentation
The Revesby Workers’ Club, ClubGrants Committee were on hand today to present the Bankstown community with a cheque for $410,030.
For 2017, The Club’s Committee spent numerous hours reviewing all ClubGRANTS applications to ensure that the Club’s funding is well dispersed to a range of services, meeting various needs throughout the community.
The Whitlam Institute were one one the main recipients for funding through Revesby Workers’ ClubGrants (pictured with our Committee) with other recipients for 2017 listed below.
- East Hills Men’s Shed
- Caroline Chisholm Special School
- Rainbow Club Revesby
- Stroke Recovery Group
- iShine Church
- Bowel Care
- Bankstown City Aged Care
- Parkinsons NSW
- Bankstown Community Resource Group Inc.
- Bankstown Canterbury Community Transport
- George Bass School P&C Association Incorporated
- Broderick Gillawarna School
- Coolaburoo Neighbourhood Centre Inc
- Bankstown Koori Elders Group inc
- Learning Links
- East HIlls Public School P&C Association
- St John Ambulance Australia (NSW)
- Bankstown Hospital