Patrons must be presentably attired at all times. Whilst on the Club premises the following items of clothing are not permitted in the club:
- Dirty, unkempt, soiled;
- Offensive or gang related.
AS DRESS IS SUBJECTIVE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON WHO IN ITS OPINION IS NOT SUITABLY ATTIRED.
If you are not a current member and live within a 15km radius, you will need to become a member or be signed in by a member to gain entry to the Club.
The Registered Clubs Act has strict provisions as to who can be admitted to the licensed premises.
Entry onto the club premises is limited to any person who:
- is a member of the club
- is a guest of a member
- is a Temporary Member which means someone who resides outside the five kilometre radius of the club. However, in accordance with its Constitution the Club elected to apply a 15 kilometre radius. The reason for this is to ensure that people who visit the Club have had their ID properly vetted thus ensuring a safer environment for its members.
- is a member of another club with similar objects to those of the Club
- is an honorary member
- is attending a function which is associated with the celebration of Christmas, is of a cultural, educational, religious, political, charitable, literary, professional, patriotic, athletic, industrial and community nature
- is a member of any club attending the club for an organised sport or competition.
Help is close at hand GambleAware gambleaware.nsw.gov.au 1800 858 858