Members, Guests and Visitors must be presentably attired at all times. Whilst on the Club premises the following items of clothing are not permitted in the club:
- Swimwear or handkerchief tops,
- Football jumpers, football shorts, touch football jumpers (except during special sporting events such as grand finals or State of Origin matches),
- Any items of clothing with obscene or suggestive printing,
- Singlets or sleeveless shirts for men Bicycle pants,
- Rubber thongs, barefeet or steelcap footware (except if worn until 8:00pm)
- Soiled clothing,
- Torn or tattered clothing (unless the clothing is in line with the latest fashion trends provided it is not provocative or offensive),
- Overalls or industrial clothing (except in Sports Bar until 8:00pm)
- Headwear including caps, beanies or bandanas (except headwear worn for medical or cultural or religious purposes) Management may make exception for fashion hats worn by women.
- T-shirts that have any anti-social wording/motifs
- Sneakers without socks
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON WHO IN ITS OPINION IS NOT SUITABLY ATTIRED.